As a hand machine interface, CaptoGlove delivers a unique and immersive experience on a wide variety of platforms and for different games. Coupled with VR headsets is almost life-like.
The textile used in the manufacture of CaptoGlove is developed by the world's premier manufacturers of equipment for soccer and winter sports.
It connects to Devices via Bluetooth low Energy allowing for 10 hours of continuous gaming or use. In addition, the Capacitive touch enabled fingers will allow using your Smart Devices.
Compatible with multiple devices and different platforms, CaptoGlove is the ultimate across-platform controller. It is fully compatible with Windows PCs, iOS and Android devices.
CaptoGlove uses natural hand movements as control gestures for a quick and easy learning curve.
CaptoGlove is a smart controller with advanced technology to precisely detect a wide variety of hand and finger movements. These gestures are translated into control commands which are sent directly to connected devices (such as PCs, VR Headsets, Smart Home, Internet of Things, iOS/Android Phones/Tablets/Consoles) to interact and control them faster, more naturally and effectively. One glove can be used as a single controller or coupled with another CaptoGlove for use as a pair via a Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE).
- Captoglove Motion Controller
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE 4.0) – 10 degrees of freedom (10 DoF)
- 5 finger sensor perceive finger movement and 1 thumb's fingertip pressure sensor
- Up to 10 hours rechargeable battery (3.7V USM-Mini USB Cable) Lithium polymer battery
- Compatible with third party Virtual Kits (like Oculus and HTC Vive)