Conditions of Use
- When you place an order at Gamegear.be, you agree to the terms which are listed under "Shipping Info".
- Check the product and packaging before opening it.
- If you receive an article that does not match the item description on the site, then the client has the choice to replace the article, request a coupon or get refunded. However, the product should be unopened and have an undamaged packaging.
- Exceptionally it is possible that the delivery times are not achieved. Gamegear.be can not be held responsible for this and Gamegear.be is not obligated to offer a compensation.
- Gamegear.be reserves the right to refuse orders.
- The information on this website (images, descriptions, prices, delivery times and others) are not legally binding. All are subject to change.
Prices and Payments
The prices of our products include VAT. All orders must be in advance or be paid at pick-up / reception.
Right of return
If the article does not meet the expectations you have the right to return the product within the legal term of 14 days after receiving the product. The packaging and the article may not be damaged (no scratches, dirt or other signs of use). Gamegear.be has the choice to exchange the article into another product with the same value, a coupon worth the purchase price of the product or the product is refunded.
The cost of shipping the product back are for the client. If these rules are not respected, we are not obliged to take back the article and we do not have to refund the product. When the order has been delivered, you must check if the product matches the order you have placed with us. If this is not the case, then you can notify us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days. Please include any deviation and your order number in your communication.
Did something not go according to plan and you feel like we can't help you the way you want, then you can always submit the dispute on the ODR-platform (Online Dispute Resolution) of the European Commissie so they can act as a third party to help us both reach a good solution that works for all parties.
You'll find more information on this website: http://ec.europa.eu/odr